Thank you for your interest in this Tudor Bompa Institute Certification (TBI).
The Periodization Strength and Conditioning Expert (P-SCE) certification is the most comprehensive and practical program in the area of strength training for sports. Whether you are a personal trainer desiring involvement in the strength and conditioning field, or a coach involved in a specific sport or variety of sports, this course will diversify and improve your training and conditioning skills. Memorization takes a step back to integration as you are challenged to apply scientific principles in a practical and methodological manner. This course is about teaching you to design advanced training programs for your athletes/clients. As a P-SCE you will learn how to:
- Formulate and plan training to meet the natural adaptation continuum of the human neuromuscular system.
- Effectively plan in accordance with the competition schedule.
- Train the dominant abilities (i.e. maximum speed, power or muscular endurance) required to achieve peak performance for each sport.
- Manipulate the training variables to create the specific physiological adaptation needed for athletes to reach peak performance.
- Plan a specific plyometric training program with varied exercises and intensity levels.